PLAIN BEARING BLOCK
- A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load.
- The block features a plain bearing with acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
- Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks.
- The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion.
- The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
- Outhaul arrangements