Low resistance at high, dynamic loads is the main characteristic of Seldén Roller Bearing Blocks (RBB). The ability to easily release a highly loaded backstay tackle, a main sheet, a spinnaker halyard or a kicker tackle makes for fast, safe and uncomplicated maneuvers.
You will find yourself focusing on what really matters - Boat speed.
- Torlon rollers
- Insulating washer
- Acetal ball bearings stabilize the sheave when subjected to side loads
- Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave
- RBB60: 6 mm body, RBB80: 8 mm body
- Set screw. Switching from swiveling to fixed shackle.
- Machined, black anodised aluminium cheeks.
- Swivel pin is hollow to reduce weight
- RBB60: 8 mm pin, RBB80: 10 mm pin