SELDÉN AUTOMATIC RATCHET BLOCKS
- Dinghy main sheets.
- Dinghy spinnaker sheets
TECHNICAL FEATURES ARB 45
- Ø5 mm Delrin ball bearings and Ø45 mm carbon fibre reinforced polyetherimide sheave.
- The sheave automatically changes from free-turning to ratchet when the load increases. The sailor decides when the automatic ratchet kicks in.
- The switch-over point is set using an allen key to adjust a screw inside the sheave. Fast, simple, precise.
AUTOMATIC RACHET BLOCK INSIDE
- When the block is low-loaded the ratchet mechanism is disengaged and the sheave spins free.
- When the load on the block increases the ratchet engages and the sheave is locked in one direction.